Quite Possibly The Best Video Ever

>> Saturday 12 January 2008

I still remember the first time I saw "Star Guitar" by The Chemical Brothers and how impressed I was with the director's capacious imagination. This video reminded me just how great of a medium the music video can be, especially when the video perfectly captures the song's essence, like this one does.

One quick warning: please watch carefully. I showed this video to a visiting friend the other day and he didn't understand what was going on at first.

I hope you love it as much as I do.

Show news..

Twilight Hotel will be releasing their new cd Highway Prayer on February 29th at the West End. Special guest John Wort Hannam. Tix $10 at the WECC and Ticketmaster.

Ron Hynes and Chuck Brodsky will be there on 27th of March. Tix $20 at the WECC and Ticketmaster.

Current rotation: Beirut - The Flying Club Cup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP