Mondo, Gnarly, Radical, and Tubular

>> Saturday 24 May 2008

So prog-rockers Rush are making their triumphant return to our beloved city tonight, after a 26 year absence (I was five months old then!). I wonder if some thoughtless individual will toss a bottle on stage, but I won't know, since I'm not attending, opting instead to watch game one of the Stanley Cup final.

I wish I were more excited with this evening's hockey game-- not having a Canadian team in the final really hurts.

***
Motion City Soundtrack is at the Garrick on July 21 w/ Spill Canvas, Sing it Loud.

Lagwagon is at the Pyramid on September 1st. Tix are a whopping $26.

A Wilhelm Scream
is there on July 25th.


Current rotation: The Bird and The Bee - S/T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP