The Omnipresent Leslie Feist

>> Monday 14 July 2008

Evenin' All.

Earlier I was watching Jeopardy (and learnin' loads) while attempting to measure my trivia knowledge up against three erudite contestants. While I totally nailed the "Canadian Singers" category, I was pretty much upstaged otherwise. Anyways, the $2000 and thus most valuable clue in the column was about indie/mainstream transcender Feist, who is now officially cemented as a household name. And not surprisingly the lady contestant on the far left easily answered it.

Then, I start reading the news online and learned Feist also appeared on Sesame Street earlier in the week, and I gotta admit, her guest spot/song is charming in a halcyon kinda way. Plus, I still love The Count - wouldn't it have made sense to include him in this??

Jeopardy AND Sesame Street. What's next? The Simpsons?



***
AB Irato is at the Albert on August 1st.


Current rotation: Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP