Slanted And Enchanted

>> Thursday 31 July 2008

Last night Thieving Bastards broke into my car and stole my cell phone. Why, you ask, did I leave my cell phone in my car? The answer's quite simple: because I'm a careless bonehead.

My no frills cell phone though, was, as far as I could tell upon the conclusion of my CSI-type investigation, the only thing taken, the criminals opting NOT to take any of my cds, a small, wicked collection which included: P B & J, the new Sigur Ros and Radiohead, and The Rapture.

I guess there's just no accounting for taste these days. I did, however, bring the four cds in, just in case they come back.

Some exciting show news: Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks play the Pyramid on October 27th (side note: Did you know he provided Cate Blanchett's singing voice in I'm Not There? Tres cool).


Current rotation: The Believer Magazine's Various Artists CD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP