Molecular Pop

>> Thursday 21 August 2008

Salutations All!

Using a presale password that many generous, sharing folks told me about (thanks everyone!), I managed to score a pair of second tier Neil Young tix right around 10 this morning. After $174.50, the next tier was $93.50 which I figured was just about the perfect price for me after I factored in my adoration for Death Cab and my occasional, should-and-will-be-explored-further (especially now) Neil Young interest.

Anyone else get tickets?

If not, have no fear: public sale starts tomorrow...

***

Three is at Ozzy's on October 3rd. Tix @ Music Trader.

08 Juno Award Winner Derek Miller is at the Zoo on September 12th. Tix @ the Zoo.

The Wu Tang Clan's Method Man plays The Blush Ultraclub on September 24th. Tix are a bit: $50 @ Ticketmaster.

Christine Fellows, Kim Barlow, and Old Man Luedecke are at the Park Theatre on October 23rd.


Current playlist: Stereolab - Chemical Chords

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP