Dress Up In You

>> Thursday 25 June 2009

Shoegazing popsters Silversun Pickups swing by the Garrick on August 12th w/ Manchester Orchestra and Cage The Elephant.

Veteran singer-songwriter Billy Bragg is at the Burt on November 28th.

Down are there on August 6th.

Killswitch Engage, In Flames, and Protest The Hero will probably blow the roof off the Convention Centre on September 12th.

Inventive Regina pop act Library Voices appear at my ethnic peeps' festival: Islendingadagurinn on August 1st. That's harder to spell than Connecticut.

Unfortunate news: Jose Gonzalez has canceled his gig at the WECC due to family reasons. I'm sure he'll be back.

Speaking of unfortunate news... RIP King of Pop. Thriller is still and always will be awesome.


Infinite Playlist: Belle & Sebastian - The Life Pursuit

3 comments:

Sarah,  26 June 2009 at 09:18  

Library Voices are gonna be at the Islendingadagurinn?? This is cool.

(and yes, I spelled Islendingadagurinn without having to look it up. I can SAY it, too! Boom.)

Anonymous,  21 November 2009 at 21:22  

It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous,  30 December 2009 at 22:02  

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP