Wandering Suns

>> Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happy New Year/Decade! I'm planning some exciting new changes to Painting Over Silence this month, so I apologize for the week-long gap between posts. I've been busy researchin' and learnin' and brainstormin', all for the benefit of this blog (I hope) and am in the process of implementing my designs. More about this in posts to come.

There's not a lot of new happenings round Winnipeg these days, but here's a trio of show announcement to tide us over:

Punk vets NOFX play the Burt on April 26th.

Local singer-songwriter / 11 questions participant Todd Hunter is officially launching his much lauded disc Star into local orbit at the Academy on January 21st w/ Les Jupes.

Big John Bates and the Voodoo Dolls drop by the Pyramid on April 12th.

Infinite Playlist: Portishead - Dummy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP