In The Future...The Acorn, Neil Young (Second Show Added), And Primus!

>> Monday 14 June 2010


Hot on the heels of their just-released sophomore outing No Ghosts, pastoral folk-rockers The Acorn (above) have booked a coast-to-coast fall Canadian tour, which includes a stop at the Park Theatre on October 27th.  No Ghosts has been getting some enthusiastic press so far (and based on the few snatches I've heard, I'd say it's warranted), so this could be a white-hot ticket.

Those rumours about a second night of Neil Young solo goodness at the Centennial Concert Hall are, in fact, god’s truth. The rock icon now plays there on July 26th and 27th. I just checked ticketmaster and for only $275 you can sit in the 12th row on the floor. Yeesh! If I attend, look for me up in the nose bleeds.

And lastly, the itinerary for the second annual “Oddity Faire Tour” featuring rock vets Primus includes a date at the Burton Cummings Theatre. The bass-wielding, South-Park-theme-penning Les Claypool and his rambunctious troupe rock the joint on September 30th with other acts TBA.

1 comments:

Carly 18 June 2010 at 14:54  

I love Primus so much, and everyone keeps making fun of me about it. I got tickets for the Toronto show as soon as they went on sale. Such a great live show.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP