I'm (A Multiple of) 9 Today

>> Friday 1 May 2009

Lots of show announcements to get through, so I'm gonna just dive on in.

The white-hot noise-pop duo Japandroids have rescheduled their late-April gig at the Lo Pub to June 7th. After earning the highly coveted Best New Music distinction from The Fork, you can bet The Lo will be a packed house. Go early.

Songstress Emm Gryner is at The Park Theatre on May 12th w/ local fav JP Hoe.

Calgary's Women play the Albert on May 6th.

Metals lovers rejoice! Slayer and Megadeth will burst some ear drums at the MTS Centre on June 29th.

Classified is at the Pyramid on May 8th.

Grand Analog and Nestor Wynrush are staging a double cd release party there on May 27th.

Clues will be there on May 25th.

The Shagbots will play on May 28th.

Reminder: if you wanna win Rah Rah's cd, don't forget to flip me a quick email. Contest closes on Sunday. See all details in below post.

And finally, after careful deliberation (I even took the day off work!) I have decided that Mum's "I'm 9 Today" is my official 27th birthday song. Last year's was The Sugarcubes' "Birthday".

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Infinite Playlist: The above song...looped.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP