If I Wasn't So Happy, I Wouldn't Be So Scared Of Dying

>> Tuesday 29 January 2008

Breaking news...

Kim Barlow's show tonight at the WECC is cancelled.

Tom Petty tickets go on sale Monday with ticket prices ranging from $59 - $99.

Show news...

T.O.F.U. (Tons of Fun University) will bring their unique combination of spoken word poetry/music to the WECC on March 22nd. The group includes two winners of the National Poetry Slam competition. Sounds like an appealing University.

Coincidental news...

I learned earlier my co-worker went to university with Dan Snaith's (aka Caribou) sister. It's a small word indeed.
My co-worker had no idea Dan is an indie prog-rock star.

Current rotation: The Boy Least Likely To - The Best Party Ever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP