Hives at the Burt

>> Wednesday 2 April 2008

The Hives must love Canada.

After challenging and losing to three members of the Vancouver Canucks (Edler, Sedin, and Sedin) in a hockey game back in February, the Hives must have caught the infectious hockey fever that pervades Canada (get it?) since they just announced a full scale Canadian tour, including a stop in our NHL teamLESS city on May 20th at the Burt. Tickets are currently on sale if you use the presale password (ROCK). I just tested the password out and it entitled me to general admission floor seating. I'm not a fan - in fact I always mix them up with The Vines - but I appreciated their love for the greatest game on Earth (and quite possibly the universe).

Maybe they'll challenge ex-Jets to a hockey match. Hawerchuk and Steen must be around here somewhere...


Current rotation: My Morning Jacket - Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP