But It Doesn't Have To Happen Again

>> Saturday 14 June 2008

It's no secret that ever since circa 2001 I've been a Sigur Ros fanatic, and, since then, my unwavering enthusiasm toward this talented Icelandic quartet has ceased to abate. So, whenever this band releases a new record, I am overstimulated to the point of ecstasy, AND when the band allows music-lovers to stream the new album for a nominal fee (FREE), I figure I gotta share it with my blog readers. So, if you wanna hear SR's brand-spanking new long player með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust in advance, click here.

It's astonishingly different, yet solid stuff.

***
Star of The Wedding Singer himself Billy Idol is opening for Def Leppard on August 13th. That's awesome.

Finntroll is at the Garrick on Sept 1st.

Fred Eaglesmith is at the Park Theatre, Winnipeg's newest and coolest venue, on August 7th.


Current rotation: Sigur Ros - með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP