June Music Releases

>> Thursday 22 May 2008

Since June is just on the horizon, I thought I'd surf around today and find out what's being released next month (and the rest of this month). I had too much fun doing so.

Here are some highlights from my findings:

Islands - Arm's Way (released two days ago)

05/27
The Futureheads - This Is Not The World
Ellen Allien - Sool

06/03
Elephant - The Violet Hour
Ladytron - Velocifero
Radiohead - Best Of
Spiritualized - Songs In A & E
Weezer - Weezer (Red Album)

06/10
My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
The Orb - The Dream
Supergrass - Diamond Hoo Ha

06/17
Coldplay - Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends
My Brighest Diamond - A Thousand Shark' Teeth
The Notwist - The Devil, You & Me
Sally Shapiro - Romance Remix Vol. 2
Silver Jews - Lookout Mountain, Lookout Sea
Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer

06/24
Au - Verbs
The Watson Twins - Fire Songs

***
I heard the Hives' show at the Burt was awesome. Anyone go?

Current rotation: The Boy Least Likely To - The Best Party Ever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP