An anti-climatic ending to my Pinback adventure

>> Tuesday 6 March 2007



So

It turns out many months ago I left my Pinback cd in a friend's car and he had forgotten about having it until he read my search and rescue mission post the other day. How's that for an anti-climatic ending?

Being a good sport though, he sent me a hilarious email demanding $1 000 000 ransom for my album. Highlights from his email include the silly image above and the text below:


"I have your Pinback CD. Bring $1,000,000 cash in small bills to the corner of B and M by 10:00 PM tomorrow if you ever want to listen to your precious CD again. If you do not comply, I will mail it back to you in pieces. First I’ll send you the jewel case… with the plastic hinges broken of course. Then I’ll send you torn pages from the booklet. Finally, I will send you plastic pieces that at one time resembled the CD you loved so."


Current rotation: Deerhoof/Pinback

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP