My top 5 shows of all time

>> Saturday 10 March 2007


OK, I have a confession: I'm drunk right now. So, tomorrow I will likely read this posting and question what I've written, but that's what happens when you post under the influence.

Kids, don't drink and post.

Anyways....

I've been thinking about the top 5 shows I've seen (all time) and have come up with the following:

1. Sigur Ros in Minneapolis
This was unreal. If you haven't seen them, I suggest you make a point of doing so.

2. Wilco in Winnipeg
Jeff Tweedy is surreptitiously emerging as one of the best contemporary performers and songwriters.

3. Final Fantasy in Winnipeg
I wasn't really a big fan before attending this show. Boy, did Owen sell me.

4. Radiohead in Vancouver
There is a reason Radiohead is considered a modern version of the Beatles.

5. The Smashing Pumpkins in Winnipeg
This was the first real concert I attended, and as far as my memory stretches, I loved every minute of it.


Current rotation: Califone/Nouvelle Vague

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP