Hayden - Live at The West End

>> Wednesday 14 November 2007


Hayden will be at the West End on February 7th, touring in support of his fifth album In Field & Town. Tickets go on sale this Friday at Ticketmaster and at the West End. My advice: buy tickets in advance since Hayden's shows always sell out. Last time I saw him (I think 2004) I completely loved the show - it was one of the better concerts I saw that year.

Josh Ritter (whom I'm unfamiliar with, but swear someone recommended him this week...curse this memory) will also be at the West End on March 1st with special guest Emm Gryner. Tickets are already on sale for this show at WECC and ticketmaster, and I suspect, just like with Hayden, this show will sell out too.

Singer-songwriter Kim Barlow plays there on January 29th.

Ndidi Onukwulu is there on January 26th.

The Gift of the Bobs (Bob Wiseman / Bob Snyder) will play there on March 4th. Seeing Bob Wiseman is always a treat.

Things are really happening at The West End.


Current rotation: Sigur Ros () / Sigur Ros Agaetis Byrjun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP