I wish I were on a beach watching the Kings of Convenience play

>> Monday 5 November 2007

Things are starting to shape up around here. I've added a series of shows to the left and am currently scouring the Net for more.

In other news...I love youtube. After discovering
The Kings of Convenience had videos (now that I think about it, why wouldn't they?), I spent a solid hour or so last night watching various videos from this folky-pop duo from Norway. They're in my Top 5 List of Bands I Want To See (I'm still working on this list and will publish it very soon).

The video I've posted below is mega-cool. It's them sitting on a beach playing a few songs for the crowd, and the quality is surprisingly good. The shirtless dudes standing in the background look confused, as though they've just heard music for the first time - it's hilarious. Enjoy!

Current rotation: Kings of Convenience (Quiet & Riot)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP