Raise Your Hands As High As You Can...And The Whole Universe Will Glow

>> Wednesday 28 November 2007

Is anyone else as excited as me that legendary shoegazers My Bloody Valentine are releasing a new record next year? When this was first announced on PF, I did an Irish jig in front of my computer (my neighbours below probably thought WTF?) then played Loveless over and over on my stereo until my speakers blew from the excessive fuzz. AND MBV are doing a tour...c'mon Minneapolis date. It's gonna be a sweet new year.

Collective Soul are at the Burt on February 9th. Tickets go on sale this Friday, unless you have the presale password (psst. It's
GUITAR).

Oysterband are at the WECC on April 15th.

Current rotation: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames / My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP