Sleeping Lessons

>> Monday 19 November 2007

Brief Show newz...

A Heartwell Ending play The Pyramid December 5th. I'm unfamiliar with them, but judging by their myspace page, they desperately need clothing. Poor fellas.

Some hometown action at the Pyramid: The New Meanies are there on December 28th, and funk-fusion-dancesters Moses Mayes stop by on the 29th.

I'm currently listening (and dancing around my apartment) to 'Sleeping Lessons' by The Shins off their latest release Wincing The Night Away. This brilliant song will be on my inaugural best-tracks-of-the-year cd. Guaranteed.

If you're up for joining in on my fun, here's the video for it. **Disclaimer** This track causes even the most rhythmically challenged to break out in rapturous dance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP