Travel Far Enough, You Meet Yourself

>> Sunday 11 November 2007

Some new shows have been added to the left. Most aren't new news, so I figured I wouldn't mention them specifically in this post (I'm still getting caught up).

I also found out Miracle Fortress is opening for Stars' November 24th show at The Burt. Hear four of their tunes by clicking on Miracle Fortress. I particularly liked 'Hold Your Secrets To Your Heart'. They seem like an appropriate opening act for Stars.

Also, below is Stars' brand new video for 'The Night Starts Here', the second track off their fourth release In Our Bedroom After The War. The more I listen to the record, the more I enjoy it. The video is interesting, and I mean this unequivocally (the good way). For fun I just stared at some photos I have around here, hoping they'd come alive, but, alas, it wasn't meant to be.
Enjoy!




Current rotation: Stars - In Our Bedroom After The War

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP